Monday, June 16, 2014

The Little Red Campfire!


Hey Down Home Friends,
I think breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. Maybe it isn't my favorite during a work week but it is my favorite on the weekends at home. So, considering my summer weekends are filled with camping, I had to figure out a way to have a little breakfast fun on the run. When you are out and about for a weekend camping getaway, time is precious. Nobody wants to spend all the time cooking when there is so much to do or the views are like this...
So I had to figure out a way to be outside and still keep up with the family tradition of weekend breakfast even while camping. And some would argue that this is not real camping. Maybe, maybe not but The Little Red Campfire makes it so much fun!
The Little red campfire is perfect for a quick and small campfire in your backyard, tailgating or even while camping in places that have burn bans. It comes in handy when you are out of wood or the wood is wet. And this is a surefire way to get those s'mores going no matter the circumstances. But what I love the most is the cooking attachment that makes cooking with the Little Red so easy. With this simple attachment, you are prepared for just about anything. A simple hookup to propane and your fun begins...just like that!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover